|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2017|
Medium Term - 7 weeks to 3 months
|Region of New Zealand||Canterbury|
Work with a renowned Global leader procuring, processing and marketing the world's best quality red meat products.
Excellent pay rates and employment conditions for skilled candidates.
- Exceptional knife handling and sharpening skills.
- 100% commitment to in-house high quality hygiene and safety programmes.
- Able to perform in a team environment in a continuous process.
- Abilty to work to a consistently high standard under pressure.
- Must be punctual, reliable and have good attendance record.
- Must be available for shifts when required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing. All offers are dependent on negattive drug tests.
Skilled candidates sought and intitial training and equipment provided.
If this opportunity sounds like you, do not hesitate, apply online today!