|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2017|
Long Term - 4 months to 12 months
|Region of New Zealand||Auckland|
We are seeking experienced Hammer Hands who have a minimum of three years of relevant industry experience to join the team through out the Auckland area.
We are in need of reliable people, with initiative who can fit in with a team, and display attention to detail and the ability to think on their feet.
Succesful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Minimum of three year experience relevant experience. No qualifications required.
- A strong Health & Safety, and quality focus.
- Be able to work effectively in a team as well as alone.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm and be able to multi-task.
- Have good communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a drugs test and no criminal history.
- Reliable transport essential.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Produce work using saws, chisels, and planes. Assembles cut and shaped materials and fastens them together with nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Verifies trueness of structure with plumb bob and carpenter's level.
- Erects framework for structures and lays subflooring.
- Erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards.
- Nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames.
- Cutting wood joints.
- Assemble prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install.
- Apply shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, and decorative panelling to ceilings and walls.
- Fit and install prefabricated window frames, doors, doorframes, weather stripping, interior and exterior trim and finish hardware.
- Construct concrete formwork and chutes for pouring concrete.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Other duties as required.
If this role sounds like you, do not hesitate apply online today!