|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2017|
Farm and Agriculture Work
Short Term - 1 to 6 weeks
|Region of New Zealand||Marlborough|
Here is a short term, once in a lifetime opportunity to gain experience in the hills and back country, helping to rebuild the farms effected by the Kaikoura earthquake. Experience the life you've heard so much about, support the farms in repairing their fences, waterline and helping them get back on track. The ground can be steep and the mornings cool but this is an experience you will tell your grandchildren about.
We can offer:
- Food allowance available, when working away from home.
- All PPE equipment and tools provided.
- Transport to farms.
- Flexible contract lengths.
- Move from farm to farm every two to three days and experience a fresh environment.
- Accommodation supplied in Blenheim or Waiau if required.
- A chance to lift the spirits of this rural community; something you will look back on with great pride.
These positions include: Fencing, water reticulation, building repairs and general farm duties.
If you believe you can make a difference and want chance to experience this the earthquake effected areas along Marlborough, Kaikoura coast and further inland, then apply today!
Ideally you will need the right attitude and following attributes;
- Focused on safety.
- Good communication skills.
- A positive can do attitude.
- The ability to work within a team.
- Motivated and reliable.
- Some farming experience .
These are casual positions with industry pay rates which are based on skills and experience.
Assignments run for various lengths of time and are coordinated to suit both the candidates and farmer's needs.
To apply for one of the above positions, register with us online or by telephoning 0800 FARMING (0800 327 646) and quoting AGSTAFF as the job number.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a mandatory pre-employment drug screen