|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2017|
Long Term - 4 months to 12 months
|Region of New Zealand||Canterbury|
We require skilled and experienced trades people who must have the ability to work unsupervised when required.
- Hammer Hands
- Brush Hands
- Concrete Workers
To be successful, applicants will have:
- Construction/Trades experience.
- Have a good work ethic;
- Be a team player;
- Be able to work unsupervised as required;
- Take pride in your work;
- Be able to show initiative and common sense;
- Show Health & Safety knowledge;
- Be able to produce work to a high standard;
Great working conditions and an immediate start for the right candidates.
Assignments run for various lengths of time and can be tailored to candidate needs. If you have an eye for detail and a high standard of work then these roles could be for you. Apply online today!