|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2017|
Farm and Agriculture Work
Long Term - 4 months to 12 months
|Region of New Zealand||Canterbury|
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated staff member who can meet and continue to grow the high standards set.
The successful applicant would be working across all areas of the farm so would need knowledge and good grounding with both stock and cultivation. As this is a reasonably senior role previous experience will be essential
- The ability to liaise with the farm owner & manager
- Good communications skills.
- Operate tractors and other farm machinery from cultivation through harvest.
- Have a mechanical back ground
- Be able to perform other farm duties as required